This lovely building was erected in 1910 and was converted to a co-op in 1933. BCC and Loci Architects combined two apartments integrating them via stairway. Private living quarters are on the upper floor while the lower floor has a more open layout which includes the kitchen, living room and dining area. The kitchen was converted to a more modern look with natural bamboo cabinetry, honed stone countertops and stainless steel fixtures. Throughout the apartment custom furniture pieces were built from walnut, translucent ribbed glass and stone. The master bathroom offers the look of fresh air with the floating vanity and vessel sinks and is finished with cleft stone panels, tinted plaster and glass mosaic tile at the shower.